Top Ten Tuesday: Recent Additions

by - January 29, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to and is now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. Each week will be a different Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join and link up.

This week is: The Ten Most Recent Additions to my to Read List

 I am always adding new books to my list, will I read them? I don’t know but I want to.

*This list is no specific order*
*Click book title or series for Goodreads link

1.        Wicked Fox by Kat Cho (Gumiho#1)
When I saw Seoul and Gumiho, my first thought was ‘My Girlfriend Is a Gumiho’ the South Korean TV show from 2010 and I got excited. This book sounds so good and I can’t wait for it.
2.      Invincible Iron Man, Volume 3: Civil War II by Brian Michael Bendis
3.       The Candle and the Flame by Nafiza Azad
4.      Candy Color Paradox, Vol. 1 by Isaku Natsume
5.      Spartan Promise by Jennifer Estep (Mythos Academy: Colorado #2)


6.      Of Ash and Spirit by D.G. Swank
7.       Finding Beauty in the Beast by Jessilyn Stewart Peaslee
8.      An Unkindness of Magicians by Kat Howard
9.      House of Salt and Sorrows by Erin A. Craig
10.   Four Dead Queens by Astrid Scholte

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. I've heard of these books, but I haven't read any of them. I do hope you enjoy them when you get around to them. My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for Wicked Fox and I hadn't heard of Candy Color Paradox before but it looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for so many of these books. I am currently reading A HOUSE OF SALT AND SORROWS now and it is so amazing. I can't wait for everyone to be able to read it. Great lit and I hope you enjoy all of these!

    Amber ♥ The Book Bratz
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Wicked Fox had me at that cover. I have Four Dead Queens on pre-order. Hope you like them!

    ReplyDelete