T.G.I.F (36)

by - June 15, 2012


TGIF is a fun little feature hosted by Ginger @ GReads! Every week we re-cap what has happened on the blog plus Ginger asks a question for us to answer. This week’ question is: Most Valuable Book: From your personal collection of book, which ones hold the most value to you –is it signed by the author? Or maybe it’s your favorite story of all time? Share it with us.

As always Ginger asked a very good question.

Love this question. I have a few books that are signed but my MVB would have to be books that I can’t live without. 

Anyone who knows me can tell you that Shelly Laurenston is one my favorite authors and I love everything she has written.

Also my Charley Davidson books by Darynda Jones. I love those books Charley is such a great character, she’s fierce and kickass and those books have Reyes in them. Yum

Then there are my Percy Jackson and Olympians series. OMG!!!!! I freaking love those books. I love reading books from the point of view of a guy and Percy is great. I’m a huge fan of Greek Mythology and Rick Riordan is an amazing story teller.

The Mythos Academy series by Jennifer Estep. Gwen Frost is kick ass and honestly I have two words for you to make you understand why I love the series so much Logan Quinn.

Now I have these books signed by the lovely author that I met. The Fifty Shades trilogy by E.L. James. ‘Nuff said!


 This Week at The Bo0ki3

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I absolutely adore the Percy Jackson series (though I'm a bigger fan of The Heroes of Olympus now). It's a well-written set of books and Rick Riordan can do no wrong to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got Fifty Shades last week. I am really looking forward to reading it next WoW! And signed too! Impressive!

    ReplyDelete