Waiting on Wednesday: Just For Fins

by - June 26, 2012


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

JUST FOR FINS BY  TERA LYNN CHILDS
HARDCOVER 272 Pages
Fins Book 3
Young Adult, Science Fiction & Fantasy
Publisher: Katherine Tegen Books
July 3rd 2012

From Goodread:

            When Lily Sanderson decided to remain Crown Princess Waterlily of the mermaid kingdom Thalassinia, she knew she couldn’t just coast along in the current. But since she’s spent the last couple of years on land—with gorgeous human Quince by her side—Lily’s not sure she has the fins to lead a kingdom. Even her maddeningly pretentious cousin Dosinia seems to know more about ruling than she does.
            But Lily has to dive in deep to keep her promise to Tellin, her mer bond in name only, whose kingdom is suffering in the changing ocean climate. Lily knows this is a seven seas–sized problem: from sea animals dying to oil spills and threats to humans. They’ll need to create some serious waves to make the mer community aware and get it to join together to make things right. Even if that means facing one of the iciest queens in the mer kingdoms.
            Just when Lily thinks her double life on land and sea can’t get any more complicated, an ancient mer law might separate Lily and Quince after all. It feels as if the pair is up against a solid tsunami wave!

In this third installment in the series that began with Forgive My Fins and Fins Are Forever, Lily will have to find a way to balance safety and justice for the mer people as well as for the humans she loves. 


To learn about Tera Lynn Childs and her books please visit her website

You May Also Like

9 comments

  1. I loved the first book in the series but I haven't read the 2nd. Still, I'm looking forward to this one, I love Lily! Great pick :)

    Check out my WoW picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stay away from sea monsters as much as I do from zombies... They're just not my thing. But I daresay the cover looks really pretty :)
    Thanks for sharing!

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all things Tera!! I can't wait for this one, but I still need to grab the second in the series. Great choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still haven't read the first book in this series, but I have to get to it soon so I can check out the sequels. I've been told it's really good!

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  5. great choice, Love the blog! I followed on GFC and NB.

    my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cover and pick.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/06/waiting-on-wednesday_27.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I definitely need to read this series! I plan on reading the first book sometime this summer. It sounds like such a fabulous series! And the covers are all so pretty. <3

    -Aneeqah @ My Not So Real Life

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still haven't read any of her books yet, but I think I'll like them.

    http://thedailyprophecy.blogspot.nl/2012/06/waiting-on-wednesday-15.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aaah, I love this series! This was my pick for WoW this week as well, haha! I'm glad you see someone else have it as their pick, this is such a fun series.

    ReplyDelete