Top Ten Tuesday: Summer Reads

by - May 23, 2017



Top Ten Tuesday
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week will be a different Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join and link up.

This week is: Summer Reads Freebie. This week in preparation for Memorial Day we are talking about summer reads. For me the start of summer means rereading old favorites.

*This list is no specific order*
*Click (link) to learn more about each book


1.      Big Bad Beast by Shelly Laurenston: (Link) I love Shelly, I’ve read pretty much all of her books but Big Bad Beast is one that I always come back to. Even before he got his own book I knew that I loved the character of Ric von Holtz. 

2.     The Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan: (Link). I love this series, ever since I opened the first book. I even got my brother to start the series, he is on book two, I am so proud.

3.      Rites of Spring (Break) by Diana Peterfreund: (Link). This is good series, I loved the setup and Amy is great but book three is my favorite of the four. 

4.     The Edge of Never by J.A. Redmerski: (Link). When I first read this book I was left with only two words. . . Andrew Parrish, and honestly even now those are the only words that matter to me. 

5.     The Georgina Kincaid series by Richelle Mead: (Link) This is a series I’ll always reread. I find that I like Richelle Mead’s adult books more than I do her young adult books. 

6.     Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins: (Link) Such a cute book about young love and friendship. 

7.      Waterfall by Lisa Twan Bergren: (Link) I got an ARC of this book when it first released and loved it. Time travel and a prince. 

8.     Open Road Summer by Emery Lord: (Link) This one reminds me of summer and being free to enjoy it. 

9.     One Paris Summer by Denise Grover Swank: (Link) I got to review this book and I’m so glad I was asked to. It might not have been a book I picked up on my own and I would have missed out something truly good.

10.   My Life Next Door by  Huntley Fitzpatrick: (Link) I’m not exactly sure what I truly love about this book but it’s something that keeps me reading it time after time.

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. OH YES Anna is such a fantastic summer read!! I loved it and wondered why it took me so long to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Percy Jackson books are such great summer reads!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2017/05/23/top-ten-tuesday-108/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read the Georgia Kincaid books as well. Love Richelle Mead!

    Here is my Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete