Top Ten Tuesday
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week will be a different Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join and link up.
This week is: Summer Reads Freebie. This week in preparation for Memorial Day we are talking about summer reads. For me the start of summer means rereading old favorites.
*This list is no specific order*
*Click (link) to learn more about each book
1. Big Bad Beast by Shelly Laurenston: (Link) I love Shelly, I’ve read pretty much all of her books but Big Bad Beast is one that I always come back to. Even before he got his own book I knew that I loved the character of Ric von Holtz.
2. The Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan: (Link). I love this series, ever since I opened the first book. I even got my brother to start the series, he is on book two, I am so proud.
3. Rites of Spring (Break) by Diana Peterfreund: (Link). This is good series, I loved the setup and Amy is great but book three is my favorite of the four.
4. The Edge of Never by J.A. Redmerski: (Link). When I first read this book I was left with only two words. . . Andrew Parrish, and honestly even now those are the only words that matter to me.
5. The Georgina Kincaid series by Richelle Mead: (Link) This is a series I’ll always reread. I find that I like Richelle Mead’s adult books more than I do her young adult books.
6. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins: (Link) Such a cute book about young love and friendship.
7. Waterfall by Lisa Twan Bergren: (Link) I got an ARC of this book when it first released and loved it. Time travel and a prince.
8. Open Road Summer by Emery Lord: (Link) This one reminds me of summer and being free to enjoy it.
9. One Paris Summer by Denise Grover Swank: (Link) I got to review this book and I’m so glad I was asked to. It might not have been a book I picked up on my own and I would have missed out something truly good.
10. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick: (Link) I’m not exactly sure what I truly love about this book but it’s something that keeps me reading it time after time.