Can't Wiat Wednesday: Tiger's Dream

by - January 17, 2018



Can't-Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Wishing Endings to spotlight and talk about the books we're excited about that we have yet to read. Generally they're books that have yet to be released as well. It's based on Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by the fabulous Jill at Breaking the Spine. Find out more here.

TIGER’S DREAM BY COLLEEN HOUCK
The Tiger Saga #5
826 Pages
Romance, Young Adult, Literature & Fiction
Release Date: March 20th 2018
Pre-order: Amazon & Barnes and Noble

From Goodreads: Link


A tiger left behind.

A goddess in need of an ally.

Stranded in a time and place he never wished for, Kishan Rajaram must carry out his destiny of assisting the beautiful yet extremely irritable goddess Durga. This daunting task is not made easy by the fact that he must also face the truth about the girl he loves and the brother who stole her away.

When the wily shaman Phet appears and tells Kishan that Kelsey needs him, he jumps at the chance to see her again. In his efforts to save her, Kishan discovers that the curse he thought was over is just beginning. As time unravels around him, Kishan realizes that the fates of all those he holds dear lie in hands.

The goddess’s power hangs in the balance. Kishan has no choice but to sacrifice the unthinkable to fight the dark forces swirling around the woman he’s charged to protect. As he does, he discovers that love and loyalty create their own magic and accepts that he must decide his destiny once and for all.

Tiger’s Dream is the conclusion to the epic Tiger’s Curse fantasy romance series that left you breathless.

To learn about Colleen Houck and her books please visit her website

You May Also Like

10 comments

  1. That cover for sure looks very good. Don´t know the author yet, but this could really convince me to read her work. Thanks for sharing.
    My pick

    Best wishes and happy reading
    Vi @Inkvotary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know this series was still going on. I loved the covers on the first few better but then I am not always sold on people on covers. Hope you love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of this author or book, but it sounds like it will be good. I hope you get a chance to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cover and the book sounds great! I enjoyed this author's Reawakened series. Hope you enjoy it!

    Renee ~ My CWW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm...I've never read this series before, but it sounds interesting! Great pick!

    Here’s my WoW!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one does look good, and I love that cover. Is this series REALLY 53 books deep? Holy smokes!

    I hope you enjoy this one. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was definitely a typo. 😂 sorry about that. It's book 5

      Delete
  7. Like others, the cover catches your eye. Have your read all the books?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cover is really pretty. I have read all of the other books in the series. They are so good.

      Delete
  8. Okay so this is one of those series...I have the other books bought them and planned to read them but something came up or whatever excuse I used and I didn't get to them. I still haven't started but knowing a new one is coming and someone is so excited for it makes me want to check them out again :)

    ReplyDelete