Top Ten Tuesday: I Meant To

by - January 09, 2018




Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week will be a different Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join and link up.

This week is: Books I Meant To Read In 2017 But Didn't Get To (and totallyyyy plan to get to in 2018!!)
 
Honestly this one wasn’t really a hard list for me to make. Last year I didn’t read as much as I usually do. So there were many books I wanted to read as soon as they came out but never got around to.

*This list is no specific order*
*Click book title or series for Goodreads link
 


1.      Archangel’s Viper by Nalini Singh. Guild Hunter #10
2.     Wonder Woman: Warbringer by Leigh Bardugo. DC Icons #1
3.      Forest of a Thousand Lanterns by Julie C. Dao. Rise of the Empress #1
4.     The Last Namsara by Kristen Ciccarelli. Iskari #1
5.     The Nine by Tracy Townsend. Thieves of Fate #1
6.     Invictus by Ryan Graudin
7.      Unraveling Destiny by Amelia Hutchins. The Fae Chronicles #5
8.     The Darkest Promise by Gena Showalter. Lords of the Underworld #13
9.     Thirty Day Boyfriend by Whitney G.
10.   The Ships of the Dead by Rick Riordan. Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard #3

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. I also haven't read any of the titles that you've chosen, but I'd been hoping to squeeze Invictus in before the end of the year!

    You can check out my Top Ten Tuesday <a href="http://www.thebumblingblogger.co.uk/2018/01/09/ttt-meant-to-read-2017/>here</a>.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonder Woman is great! I loved the characters and the emphasis on female friendship. Invictus is a book that I`m hoping to read this year, as I`ve heard nothing but good things about it.

    Carmen`s Reading Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonder Woman: Warbringer was on my list as well this week. I can't wait to read it.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Last Namsara was on my list this week too!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2018/01/09/top-ten-tuesday-141/

    ReplyDelete