Top Ten Tuesday: I Really Liked Them But...

by - January 23, 2018



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to and is now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. Each week will be a different Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join and link up.

This week is: Books I Liked But Can’t Remember Anything/Much About
I used to be able to remember everything about all of the books that I’ve read but that is thing of the past. Now I only really remember everything about the books I truly loved

*This list is no specific order*
*Click book title or series for Goodreads link

1.      Wicked as They Come by Delilah S. Dawson. Bud #1
2.     Sin Undone by Larissa Ione. Demonica #5
3.      Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer. Nightshade #2
4.     Bandits by L.M. Preston. Bandits #1
5.     Otherkin by Nina Berry. Otherkin #1
6.     Wildefire by Karsten Knight. Wildefire #1
7.      Hidden Wings by Cameo Renae. Hidden Wings #1
8.     The Dark Prince by S.L. Jennings. Dark Light #2
9.     Electric Storm by Stacey Brutger. Raven Investigations #2
10.   Spectral by Shannon Duffy

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. I haven't read any of these books! I see that a lot are the start of a series. I sometimes find that I can't keep up with all the series I start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of these books but they look interesting. I guess we have limited brain storage to remember all the bookish information :P

    I hope you get to re-read a few of them soon :P

    My TTT :http://flippingthruthepages.com/2018/01/ten-bookish-websites-apps/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any of these but I feel your pain at not remembering all the books. It's always a bit unnerving when I'm reading a review on a book I know I've read but I remember nothing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've not read any of these yet. It's rough when you're reading a series and start the second but can't remember anything about the first!

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete