In My Mailbox (30)

by - October 24, 2011


In My Mailbox is something was that started over at The Story Siren and I think it’s pretty awesome. It’s a way to showcase the books that you gotten through different places. Books you gotten in the mail, brought from a store, borrowed from the library, received to write a review, or they can be in eBook form. Here's a link to see how it all started.

So my birthday was a week ago so all of the books I’ve brought are birthday gifts to myself. 

Brought:
 Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins. So good. Finished.
The Mephisto Covenant (#1) by Trinity Faegen. Finished.

 Shifting by Bethany Wiggins. Finished.
Rise of the Wolf (Wereworld #1) by Curtis Jobling

 Sweet Venom (Medusa Girls #1) by Tera Lynn Childs. Finished.
Lost In Time (Blue Bloods #6) by Melissa de la Cruz
Rush of Pleasure (Primal Instincts #8) by Rhyannon Byrd
Rules of Attraction (Perfect Chemistry #2) by Simone Elkeles. Paperback. Finished
One Grave At A Time (Night Huntress #8) by Jeaniene Frost


For Review:
 Tempest (Tempest #1) by Julie Cross
Exiled (Connected #1) by RaShelle Workman. (sent by author along with stickers and rack cards.)
 The Curse Girl by Kate Avery Ellison. (Won from author. Pdf)
My Little Secret  by Anna J. (Brought by a friend. Birthday gift.)
Eros, My Love by April Bostic. (for review)
The Guardian Duke (Forgotten Castle #1) by Jamie Carie. (from NetGalley)


Free From Amazon:

My Lunatic Life (Lunatic Life #1) by Sharon Sala
Eternal Eden (Eden Trilogy #1) by Nicole Williams
Lure of the Night (Vampire Winter Saga #1) by Bethany Knok
Fairytale (Faeries of Rush #1) by Maggie Shayne

 Jenny Pox (The Paranormals #1) by J.L. Bryan
Ascent (Party Series#1) by Amy Kinzer
One Last Bite by Heidi Betts
Shelter (Blood Haze #1) by Tara Shuler

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Great mailbox! I loved Rules of Attraction.

    My IMM: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox-11.html

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Lots of books! Hope you enjoy them All!

    Steffkins

    http://steffikins.blogspot.com/2011/10/imm-14-231011.html

    ReplyDelete