Waiting on Wednesday: The Iron Knight

by - October 12, 2011

So before I get on with the program I want to wish myself a happy 21t birthday. So happy birthday to me.

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


THE IRON KNIGHT BY JULIE KAGAWA
Paperback, 386 pages
Iron Fey Book 4
Young Adult (Fantasy/ Romance)
Publisher: Harlequin
October 25th 2011

From Goodreads:


My name—my True Name—is Ashallayn'darkmyr Tallyn.

I am the last remaining son of Mab, Queen of the Unseelie Court. And I am dead to her.

My fall began, as many stories do, with a girl…




To learn about Julie Kagwa and her books please visit her website

You May Also Like

9 comments

  1. Oooh, this one. I really need to read this series! Good choice~

    Demi @ Only Somewhat Queer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by. Great pick, I have been meaning to start this series for some time now. I have heard so many great things about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so behind on this series, but I love Julie's writing and really need to get on the ball. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! That's a big one...celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know, I still haven't started this series! *gasp*. Happy Birthday!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 21st to you! And great pick on The Iron Knight! I'm looking forward to this one too, but not nearly as much as my little sister who asks me almost every day how long until it comes out! She has been reading my other Iron Fey books over and over! Hope you have a great b-day!
    Courtney @ Fuzzy.Coffee.Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have the same image as a meme icon for WOW :-)
    I haven't started this series yet. I'm probably one of very few.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pick. I need to catch up on this series. Loving the cover though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just read The Iron King and have this, The Iron Daughter, and The Iron Queen on my Kindle now. I am going to read them all this week. Can't wait!

    My WoW

    My Awesome Giveaway

    ReplyDelete