T.G.I.F. (13)

by - October 14, 2011


TGIF is a fun little feature hosted at Ginger @ GReads! Every week we re-cap what has happened on the blog plus Ginger asks a question for us to answer. This week’s question is: Show & Tell: Where do you grab a book and get lost in it? Show us your favorite spot you like to read at

Honestly my favorite place to get lost in a book is my room. 








View from both sides of the bed. 







My room is the one place that is only mine. It isn’t big but its mine and I love. I thought of how I wanted it to look and made it happen. I did the room myself. I painted put up bookshelves. 












Sometime I lie back in bed and dig into a book. For some reason I make my  bed as soon as I wake up. This is new for me, I just started doing this.  


Others times I sit at my desk lean back in the chair, and put my feet up either on the desk or the edge of my bed. 


Then there’s the floor for some reason I love lying on the floor. The TV goes off, I put on some music, put my feet up on one of my chairs and get lost in the book.


This Week at The Bo0ki3

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. OMG I love your room! It just looks so cozy and comfy and pretty. Even your carpet looks comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your room looks great! I never make my bed, maybe I should start!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your room! It looks really good :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Red. Very Red.

    You know, red things are supposed to excite people. Are you wishing for some excitement in your bedroom? ~_^

    -LupLun
    Shooting for the Moon

    ReplyDelete