T.G.I.F (31)

by - April 06, 2012


TGIF is a fun little feature hosted by Ginger @ GReads! Every week we re-cap what has happened on the blog plus Ginger asks a question for us to answer. This week’ question is: Book Series Finales: Which book, from any series has been your favorite ending? What about your least favorite ending?

As always Ginger asked a very good question.

Now I had to through my goodreads list and see which series I actually finished. And then I had pick from that list so here’s what I came up. I which I give you more details but I don’t want to give anything away.


Georgina Kincaid series by Richelle Mead.
Since I first picked up this series I’ve been hooked. Seriously it’s amazing, if you haven’t read this series you must read it. Georgina Kincaid is awesome and Richelle Mead is a kick ass writer.  The ending was simple, and strong, and it makes your heart melt.


Lily Dale series by Wendy Corsi Staub. More people should read this series, it’s about a girl who realizes she can see the dead. It’s a great series there’s a big mystery and shocking secrets. The ending was perfect and made everything felt complete.



Dark Swan series by Richelle Mead.
I will say this always Richelle Mead is an amazing writer. Her books make you feel like your apart of the world, and this series is no different. Now I loved this series and I have missed feelings about the ending. The last book just like the first three was awesome. The second to last chapter had my jaw on the floor and it made me so happy but there were two big things in the last chapter that just didn’t sit right with me and I didn’t it.


The Hollows series by Jessica Verday.
The ending sucked. I’ll be honestly because really when I am not. I hated it. Now I loved the first two books and I couldn’t wait for book three but the ending fell through. I just thought something different would have happened, but it didn’t and I hated it. I wish I could say more without giving away stuff.


 This Week at The Bo0ki3

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Okay - now I need to catch up on some other books by Richelle Mead. Vampire Academy totally kicked butt, but it's the only books by her that I've read.

    Tanya
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen the Succubus series on quite a few lists today; I think I need to give it a try!


    Check out my TGIF / Follow Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've only read the first of the Succubus books, but really liked it! I'm intrigued by the Lily Dale books now.

    Jennifer @ Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews
    http://feministfairytalereviews.blogspot.com/2012/04/follow-friday-22-and-tgif-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read alot of series. These are interesting!

    ReplyDelete