T.G.I.F (32)

by - April 11, 2012


TGIF is a fun little feature hosted by Ginger @ GReads! Every week we re-cap what has happened on the blog plus Ginger asks a question for us to answer. This week’ question is: Musical Stories: If you could read a book about any song, which song would you love to see written in story form?

As always Ginger asked a very good question. 





Now this question I really had to think about, I love music all kinds of music. So what I’ll do is pick a few of my favorite songs, I can’t really tell you what I love about these songs so you’ll have to listen and see for yourself. Tell me if you like them, which one was your favorite.

Undiscovered by James Morrison
The Right Kind of Wrong by LeAnn Rimes
Love Is On The Way by Celion Dion and Billy Porter, (they both a version of the song, but I’m not sure whose song it originally is.)
It’s Only Life by Kate Voegele 





Music
PlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com


This Week at The Bo0ki3


You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. Oh I love Kate Voegele's "It's Only LIfe" and I would totally read a book based on that song too. I almost picked it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your picks! Did you ever see the movie Coyote Ugly? LeeAnn Rimes’ “Right Kind of Wrong” was in that movie and I never thought it fit so well. I would definitely like to see it fit better with a different kind of story!

    Darlene @ Leather Bound and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your picks. But I would be interested in reading The Right Kind of Wrong the most. Even the song title would make a great book. :)

    ReplyDelete