Tune In/Teaser Tuesday (31)

by - November 01, 2011


Tune in Tuesday is hosted by Ginger of GReads. It’s a way to bounce from blog t blog and discover what other are listening to. If you want to be a part of this head on over to her page and link up. This week my pick is a semi-new one for country fans likes myself. Hell On Heels by the Pistol Annies 





Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along by doing the following. Grab your current read open to a random page and share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page. Please no spoilers (make sure what you shared doesn’t give away too much! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) Share the title & author, so that other TT participants can add to their TBR list of they like your teaser!



Calm down” Asher was cocky as ever. “There’s more to the story than we told you yesterday. Maybe if you didn’t have such a weak stomach, we wouldn’t have had to schedule a part two. But you were all ‘nooo to be continued.”

Pg 198 A Beautiful Dark by Jocelyn Davies

You May Also Like

7 comments

  1. Oh, it sounds interesting! And I love the cover too!

    Here's my Teaser Tuesday post. :)

    Have a nice week,
    Vicky
    Books, Biscuits & Tea

    ReplyDelete
  2. This isn't one I would choose, just because the title seems goofy to me.

    Here's ours, 3 this week, all from different genres: http://ourstack.blogspot.com/2011/11/teaser-tuesday-difficult-boy-and-small.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cover look like one thing and the title another. It makes me wonder if the story matches both or one.

    Here is my teaser:

    http://mixedbookbag.blogspot.com/2011/11/teaser-tuesday-november-1-2011.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I usually do not listen to a lot of country, but I liked that song!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This Tune In Tuesday is gonna cost me a fortune on iTunes -- I love everyone's music! Here's mine:

    http://hilarywgraham.wordpress.com/2011/11/01/tune-in-tuesday-my-brightest-diamond/

    ReplyDelete
  6. No way! I had Hell on Hells this week and then at the lst minute i switched it out. Its such a good song! I totallyrock outto it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. great teaser thanks for sharing :)


    http://satinsbookishcorner.blogspot.com/2011/11/tuesday-teaser.html

    ReplyDelete