In My Mailbox (34)

by - November 27, 2011


In My Mailbox is something was that started over at The Story Siren and I think it’s pretty awesome. It’s a way to showcase the books that you gotten through different places. Books you gotten in the mail, brought from a store, borrowed from the library, received to write a review, or they can be in eBook form. Here's a link to see how it all started.

Brought:

Kindle Fire  (Tablet) by Amazon


Immortal Rider (Lords of Deliverance #2) by Larissa Ione (pdf)
The Guardian (Dark-Hunter/Dream-Hunter #27) by Sherrilyn Kenyon (pdf)
Not Your Ordinary Faerie Tale (The Others #12) by Christine Warren (pdf)
The Billionaire Baby Bombshell (Billionaires and Babies #10) by Paula Roe

Bloodlines (Kinkaid Wolf Pack #1) by Jessica Lee (pdf)
Make Me (Kinkaid Wolf Pack #2) by Jessica Lee (pdf)
The Omegas (Vanguards #1) by Annie Nicholas (pdf)
The Alpha  (Vanguards #2) by Annie Nicholas (pdf)

Blood Will Tell (Warriors of Ankh #1) by Samantha Young (pdf)
Blood Past (Warriors of Ankh #2) by Samantha Young (pdf)
He’s the One by Jane Beckenham.  (pdf)
Romeo for Hire by Jane Beckenham (pdf)

For Review:
Switched (Trylle Trilogy #1) by Amanda Hocking

Free Gift from Author:

Madison’s Life Lessons (Road to Hell Prequel) by Gracen Miller (pdf)

From NetGalley:
SEAL of My Dreams by Robyn Carr and other authors. 

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. You got a Kindle Fire! Im so Jealous!! :) I love Amanda Hocking, but I havent read switched! hope you like it! :D check out my IMM @ My Pathway to Books http://tessmw.blogspot.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox-3-birthday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got a kindle touch! Congrats! I loved Switched! It was an amazing trilogy that kept me up all night three nights in a row to finish all three books! I also want to read Bloodwill.

    Check out my IMM! I just started my blog so it is my very first one!
    http://somelikeitparanormall.blogspot.com/2011/11/weekly-meme-hosted-by-story-siren-this.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome haul! I'm waiting for Switched in the mail I can't wait to read it! :D

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete