Tune In/Teaser Tuesday (34)

by - November 21, 2011


Tune in Tuesday is hosted by Ginger of GReads. It’s a way to bounce from blog to blog and discover what other are listening to. If you want to be a part of this head on over to her page and link up.

This week my pick is a really old song that for some reason
My Boyfriend’s Back by The Angels



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along by doing the following. Grab your current read open to a random page and share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page. 

Please no spoilers (make sure what you shared doesn’t give away too much! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) Share the title & author, so that other TT participants can add to their TBR list of they like your teaser!

This is really, truly wrong, and insanely hilarious. Unfortunately, it hurts my head to laugh. “Shit, John, she’s not a bum.”

He exhales and blinks slowly, his eyes squinting at her in the not-that-bright light of day—the blinds are still shut tight. “Dude, I beg to differ. She’s unconscious, somewhere she doesn’t belong, where nobody knows who she is. That’s pretty much the definition of a bum.” He leans over and tries nudging her shoulder—with his hand this time. She moans again and he recoils. “Oh for chrissake, her breath sure smells like a bum’s.”
Pg, 116 Where You Are (Between the Lines Book 2) by Tammara Webber

You May Also Like

7 comments

  1. I love this song. Something about it is so happy that you have to bop your head to it! Great choice.

    Preet
    A Written Rhapsody

    ReplyDelete
  2. The teaser sounds kind of ominous...
    Here’s my Teaser Tuesday post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have no idea how much I adore this song. When I was little I used to run around singing it all the time.i love the "vroom-vroom" part lol

    Sarah
    That Bookish Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab post :-) & teaser

    Passing through for the T.T's and following
    :-)
    Here's mine:
    http://ttoria.blogspot.com/2011/11/teaser-tuesdays.html

    TToria
    xo
    http://ttoria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really great teaser, I can't wait to read it. Here's my TT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely adore this song... good times! Thanks for sharing!! :)

    My Tune in Tuesday pick!

    ReplyDelete