Tune In/Teaser Tuesday (33)

by - November 13, 2011


Tune in Tuesday is hosted by Ginger of GReads. It’s a way to bounce from blog to blog and discover what other are listening to. 

If you want to be a part of this head on over to her page and link up. This week my pick is another one by Adele. The great Adele. That’s what I’m calling her from now on.

Set Fire To Fire is one of my favorite songs, period. 




Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along by doing the following. 

Grab your current read open to a random page and share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page. Please no spoilers (make sure what you shared doesn’t give away too much! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) Share the title & author, so that other TT participants can add to their TBR list of they like your teaser!


“You think that was a pick-up line?” I laugh once and shake my head. “Sorry, sweetheart, but no. I was just wondering what I’d done to earn the death-stare. I figure either I screwed you at some point and I don’t remember—and you’re pissed… or I didn’t bother—and you’re pissed. So which is it?”

Pg, 116 Where You Are (Between the Lines Book 2) by Tammara Webber

You May Also Like

11 comments

  1. Great teaser! Thanks for stopping by today! Whisper Falls

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this song! I'm so glad to see it featured here. Adele has so much soul in her voice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your teaser - brilliant! :)
    Here’s my Teaser Tuesday post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooohh Adele is awesome. I love ALL of her songs :)

    Sarah
    That Bookish Girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. I added this to my list, great teaser. Here's my TT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adele is one of those on my long list of artists I know I should check out, but never get around to it. Thanks for sharing this song and giving me another reminder to listen to more of her stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adele has an amazing voice. It is a shame she had to cancel her tour for the year. Hopefully she heals fully and quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can't go wrong with Adele, I had tickets to her concert and she cancelled just a week before *sobs* and I loved Where You Are!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't get how anyone CAN'T like Adele! She's so ridiculously talented! Love her, great pick!

    Preet
    A Written Rhapsody

    ReplyDelete