In My Mailbox (32)

by - November 06, 2011


In My Mailbox is something was that started over at The Story Siren and I think it’s pretty awesome. It’s a way to showcase the books that you gotten through different places. Books you gotten in the mail, brought from a store, borrowed from the library, received to write a review, or they can be in eBook form. Here's a link to see how it all started.


So I told myself I wasn’t going to buy any more books until I make a dent in my huge TBR pile. So wish me luck with that. Friends of mine tells me it doesn't count as cheating if you didn't buy the books yourself, that is totally what happened this week. 

Brought:

Tiger's Voyage (Tiger Saga #3) by Colleen Houck.
The Iron Knight (The Iron Fey #4) by Julie Kagawa.

For Review:

Destined by Jessie Harrell. (ARC, pdf)
Tangled Tides (The Sea Monster Memoirs #1) by Karen Amanda Hooper. (ARC, pdf).
  
From Library:

Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor.
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin.

 From NetGalley:

Witch Hunt by Nick Chivers. 
Chasing Seth by J.R. Loveless.
Learning To Trust by Lynne Connolly.
Edge of Survival by Toni Anderson.
Dark Vow by Shona Husk. 


You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. OMG! read Mara Dyer ASAP!!! Im starting to read Smoke and Bones now! I hope we both like them! btw, great titles u got this week! Oh ASH! enjoy him!! =D

    Happy reading! ^.^
    Dazzling Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I need to read The Iron Fey books. I have a feeling when I finally pick them up I will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. daughter of smoke and bone is AMAZING!!! read that one first!! lol.

    here's my first ever IMM! http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Destined is really good I just read it last week! Hope you like it!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your friend is so right! Does it count if you find the books super cheep because "technically" I'm on a book buying ban right now but I found a book for $.01. ONE PENNY! Sorry for that, now onto the books you got this week! Destined & Tangled Tides both have GORGEOUS covers! And I have The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer coming in the mail soon. I've heard it's mind-blowing. Enjoy!
    -Katelyn

    ReplyDelete