Waiting on Wednesday: Immortal Rider

by - November 13, 2011



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

 


IMMORTAL RIDER BY LARISSA IONE

Mass Market Paperback, 432 pages
Lords of Deliverance Book 2
Urban Fantasy/Romance
Publisher: Grand Central Publishing
November 22nd 2011

From Goodreads:

The signs are everywhere...disastrous world events. Evil rising up, unleashed upon the innocent. The prophecies were there...but no one listened. Until now. The time has come for those who can either usher in Doomsday...or prevent it. They are here. They ride. The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

Arik Wagner, a soldier with the U.S. Army's paranormal unit, the R-XR, kissed a girl and liked it. And then he went to hell as punishment. Where he's spent weeks being tortured...and plotting revenge.

Limos, Horsewoman of the Apocalypse, isn't your average girl. She's immortal, dangerous, and her fiancé is Satan himself. In a moment of weakness, she gave in to her desire and kissed Arik, triggering her fiancé's wrath - and his claim on her. In order to save Arik, and theworld, Limos must make a dangerous pact with her recently turned evil brother, Pestilence. A deal that might just cost her her soul...and her heart.

To learn about Larissa Ione and her books please visit her website


There were two covers and I liked both so I thought I would show them both


You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. I have to confess...I've already read and reviewed Immortal Rider. I LOVED it!!!! You won't be disappointed :)

    Here's my WOW pick.

    Kat
    Wit and Sin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds good, I love both covers as well :)

    check out my WoW: http://shortandsweetreviews.blogspot.com/2011/11/waiting-on-wednesday-15.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just started reading her Demonica series this week and I'm loving it! I'll explore more of her books once I'm done with this one. Thanks for sharing!

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like both the covers. They look wonderful! The book sounds awesome! Great pick! Thank you for sharing!

    Sam
    Books For All Seasons

    ReplyDelete