T.G.I.F (29)

by - February 07, 2019


TGIF is a fun little feature hosted by Ginger @ GReads! Every week we re-cap what has happened on the blog plus Ginger asks a question for us to answer. This week’ question is: Social Networking: Do you use Twitter or Facebook to promote your blog?  How has it benefited your book blogging experience? If not, how do you promote your blog? Share your twitter handle and/or Facebook link!

As always Ginger asked a very good question. 

You would think I would but not really. I don’t really promote my blog unless something is going on, a giveaway or a blog hop, that kind of thing. Though I do leave the link to my blog around.

When I write review on and post them on other sites I leave my blog at the bottom. On every profile I have you can link to my blog. All of my profiles link up in some kind of way.
You can find me at these here. . .



This Week at The Bo0ki3

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. I don't use Twitter much or Facebook at all - but I can definitely see value in both. I might have to start doing so a little more as I've seen gushing recommendations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, hopping by via TGIf. i also use twitter and goodreads, shelfari and meme's for promotion.
    http://sidnereading.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wattpad. I never heard of this one. I will have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete