Top Ten Tuesday: The Fence

by - February 05, 2019


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to and is now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. Each week will be a different Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join and link up.

This week is: Upcoming Releases I’m Om the Fence About

 Every time I see a new book I want to add it to my list but even then I’m not sure if I actually want to read it. There are so many books that sound good but I’m  just not sure.  

*This list is no specific order*
*Click book title or series for Goodreads link

1.        The Ceruleanby Amy Ewing 
2.      Sherwood by Meagan Spooner
3.       An Unkindness of Magicians by Kat Howard
4.      xo, Zach by Kendall Ryan
5.      Ash & Bramble by Sarah Prineas (Ash & Bramble #1)


6.      Last of Her Name by Jessica Khoury
7.       The Dysasters by P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast
8.      Belly Up by Eva Darrows
9.      A Curse So Dark and Lonely by Brigid Kemmerer
10.   Four Dead Queens by Astrid Scholte


You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. I'm not very familiar with these books. I hope they're worth reading if you do decide to read them. My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Four Dead Queens has been on my want list since last summer, LOL. I pre-ordered it but I just spent all my Amazon money on Marie Lu's Rebel earlier today, so I need to make sure I get some more money in there so they send it to me, LOL. My friend Lydia is completely into PC Cast, so I think I'll end up reading it just so I have something to fangirl with her about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm reading A Curse So Dark and Lonely at the moment, it's decent although I'm not LOVING it yet.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2019/02/05/top-ten-tuesday-197/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know nothing about Sherwood, but the cover for it sure does make it look like a good read.

    This is my Top Ten Tuesday post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the sound of Sherwood and Four Dead Queens! Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've read XO, Zach and while it's super cute it...has some aspects that I personally get annoyed about in romance books. Just not really what I look for and had I known about it I wouldn't have read it probably. Also I just finished my ARC of Four Dead Queens and I'm sad how disappointed I was in it! The world building is so cool but for me it just falls apart the more you read it.
    I'm excited about A Curse So Dark And Lonely though, I've heard great things!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm really looking forward to Four Dead Queens. :)

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete