Tune In/Teaser Tuesday (51)

by - February 07, 2019


Tune in Tuesday is hosted by Ginger of GReads. It’s a way to bounce from blog to blog and discover what other are listening to. If you want to be a part of this head on over to her page and link up. This week my tune is a new that a friend of mine told me about teo days and I haven’t been able to get it out of my head. I love it. And one of my favorite men is in the video. 

Lego House by Ed Sheeran


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along by doing the following. 
Grab your current read open to a random page and share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page.  Please no spoilers (make sure what you shared doesn’t give away too much! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) Share the title & author, so that other TT participants can add to their TBR list of they like your teaser!

You’re my mate.”
“So. . .that’s permanent?”
“Yup.”
“Guess that means I have to stop sleeping around,” She retorted.
“Go ahead. Don’t ask where I hide the bodies.”

74% Kate’s Hellion (Rhyn Trilogy #1) by Lizzy Ford


“Chick with the glass slipper. Snow White comes with dwarfs. I’d never remember their names.”
“There’s Doc, Dopey, Sleepy, Creepy, Weepy.

38% Sliding Home (Richmond Rogues #4) by Kate Angell



You May Also Like

11 comments

  1. Both sound very interesting. Great teasers. I especially like the first one.

    Hope you enjoy them.

    My TT/Top Ten Tuesday post is here

    Happy Reading!

    ~Danica Page
    Taking It One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed both your teasers, but I liked the one from Sliding Home best. It sounds like it would be a funny book.
    My teaser is here: Sandy's Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE that song and I have never heard it before, so thanks for that. Your book sounds pretty snarky, enjoy!

    Preet @ AWR

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those teasers! I so need to check them out - they sound great! Thank you for sharing! :)

    Here's mine:

    http://amylunderman.blogspot.com/2012/03/teaser-tuesdays-pure-by-jennifer-l.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you listened to the freestyle Rizzle Kicks did to an Ed Sheeran song? so so good. I actually did my book playlist to some of their other songs :]

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Ed Sheeran..Lego house is possibly one of my favorite songs of his

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the song pick! I think this is my first time hearing it, but it's definitely catchy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. interesting teasers...never heard of either of these books before.

    My teaser is here

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Ed Sheeran. Such a great song!

    ReplyDelete