Waiting on Wednesday: Bloodright

by - February 07, 2019


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

BLOODRIGHT BY KARIN TABKE
Paperback, 352 Pages
Blood Moon Rising Book 2
Paranormal Romance
Publisher: Penguin Group (USA)
April 3rd 2012

From Goodread:

The coming of the Blood Moon will lead two Lycan packs into war, spur two rival brothers into conflict, and spark an act of vengeance so evil that its effects will be felt for generations.

One woman stands at the center of it all...
 


            After years of waiting, the Blood Law is at last avenged. Lycan Alpha Lucien Mondragon takes revenge on his brother, Rafael. Lucien is poised to slay Rafael's life mate, the Lycan/Slayer half-breed Falon- but cannot complete the kill. For Falon's mystical powers and fiery nature awaken a heart Lucien thought long dead. Instead of ending her life, Lucien defiantly marks Falon as his own, tormenting his brother to insanity and spurning Rafael's blood thirst for his own revenge.


            Though terrified by the savage Lucien, Falon finds herself inexplicably drawn to his primal rage and strength by a desire she cannot resist. Torn between the true love she has for Rafael and the burning hunger she holds for Lucien, Falon knows that the will of her heart will lead her to her destined life mate. But it may also doom the Alpha brothers-and the Lycan race-to extinction...


To learn about Karin Tabke and her books please visit her website

You May Also Like

7 comments

  1. I want muscles do do that what popped into my head when i saw the cover. Not really my thing but it sounds interesting. My pick is right here ....http://sonythebooklover.com/2012/03/waiting-on-wednesday-50/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    New follower. I love this cover. I want to read this series but it sounds so sad. I love happy endings and I just can't see this ending happy--I'm going to wait until the next one is released and then start the series. LOL Great choice!!
    Here is mine: http://bellesbookbag.blogspot.com/2012/03/waiting-on-wednesday_27.html
    Mariann at Belle's Book Bag

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower, ummm yeah just got a bit distracted by the guy on the cover I think you might have won for the best cover I've seen on WOW this week, here's mine

    http://headstuckinabook.blogspot.com.au/2012/03/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tee hee oooo kinky cover! I don't usually read books like this but I enjoy looking! ;-)

    New follower :-)

    My WoW http://pocketfulofbooksblogger.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/waiting-on-wednesday_28.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I am SO jealous of your bookshelves!! :P Hope you enjoy this one when it's released!!

    You can check out my WoW for this week at the link below-- Happy Reading!

    Lea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland

    ReplyDelete