Tune In/Teaser Tuesday (50)

by - February 07, 2019


Tune in Tuesday is hosted by Ginger of GReads. It’s a way to bounce from blog to blog and discover what other are listening to. If you want to be a part of this head on over to her page and link up. This week my tune is one that I let my iPod picked at random. I turned it on and pressed play, the first song I heard was going to be used this week. So here you go. It just happened that I love this song and this movie. 

Stand Out by Powerline (Tevin Cambell) from Disney’s A Goofy Movie






Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along by doing the following. 

Grab your current read open to a random page and share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page. Please no spoilers (make sure what you shared doesn’t give away too much! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) Share the title & author, so that other TT participants can add to their TBR list of they like your teaser!
 “Exactly. Now I wasn’t worried he’ do anything. I was very strict on that point. No devouring classmates.” Jeremy rolled his eyes. “Other parents warn their kids not to talk to strangers. I had to warn mine not to eat them.”
19% Stolen on kindle (Women of the Otherworld #2) by Kelley Armstrong

“You carry breakfast around in the back of your car? Just in case you. . .” He shook his head, “I couldn’t think of any reason why you’d do that.”
11% on kindle Not Just Friends by Kate Hoffmann

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. Oh love the teaser and hopping over to read more! Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee Hee...I love the Goofy Movie...!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A good teaser.

      http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/03/teaser-tuesday_13.html

      Delete