Top Ten Tuesday: Fewer Than 2,000

by - February 19, 2019


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to and is now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. Each week will be a different Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join and link up.

This week is: Books I LOVED with Fewer than 2,000 Ratings on Goodreads

 I tend to find and read books that people I know have never heard of or don’t want to read. It hurts when I find a really good and my friends don’t care about it. These books are great and need more love!

*This list is no specific order*
*Click book title or series for Goodreads link


1.        Haven by Mary Lindsey
number of rating: 514
2.      Picture Perfect by Camille Dixon
number of rating: 299
3.       The Cirque by Ryann Kerekes
number of rating: 562
4.      Spectral by Shannon Duffy
number of rating: 670
5.      Luck of the Devil by Patricia Eimer
number of rating: 159

6.      Forged by Greed by A.O. Peart
number of rating: 218
7.       Discovering (Lily Dale # 4) by Wendy Corsi Staub
number of rating: 770
8.      Electric Storm by Stacey Brutger
number of rating: 1,671
9.      Servant: The Awakening by L.L. Froster
number of rating: 811

Okay so number 10 is kind of a cheat because it’s the whole series. I love them all and couldn't pick just one. They need more love.
10.   Hot Cops series by Karin Tabke
Good Girl Gone Bad: number of rating: 735 
Skin: number of rating: 554 
Jaded:  number of rating: 295 

You May Also Like

7 comments

  1. I've not paid attention to the number of ratings before and I was shocked, as I'm sure you were, how few some of my favorite books had. Thanks for the recommendations. Here is my list of good but low-review books on Goodreads

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of these books but I'm pleased to know that they're worth reading!My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of any of these books before! There are way too many good books that nobody (well, few people) has ever heard of.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hadn't heard of any of these books either. It's always interesting when that happens on a TTT post.

    My Top Ten Tuesday post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm kind of surprised by Haven - I could have sworn it was one of the golden children a year or so ago. Great list though!

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so overwhelmed by how many books don't get enough hype! It makes me sad. These all sound wonderful and I am very excited to add them to my TBR, so thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete