Top Ten Tuesday: Couples

by - February 12, 2019


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to and is now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. Each week will be a different Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join and link up.

This week is: Favorite Book Couples

 Every time I see a new book I want to add it to my list but even then I’m not sure if I actually want to read it. There are so many books that sound good but I’m  just not sure.  

*This list is no specific order*
*Click book title or series for Goodreads link

1.        Layla & Roth from The Dark Elements by Jennifer L. Armentrout
2.      Dee-Ann Smith & Ric van Holtz from Big Bad Beast by Shelly Laurenston
3.       Charley & Reyes from the Charley Davidson series by Darynda Jones
4.      Georgina & Seth from the Georgina Kincaid series by Richelle Mead
5.      Lira & Elian from To Kill A Kingdom by Alexandra Christo

6.      Khalid & Shazi from The Wrath and the Dawn series by Renée Ahdieh
7.       Sabin & Gwen from The Darkest Whisper by Gena Showalter
8.      Akane & Shane by from Artistic Vision by Dana Marie Bell
9.      Vaughn & Faith from Visions of Heat by Nalini Singh



Okay so number 10 is exactly is actually 3 books because the character and series remind me of one another not that they are the same.
10.   Kit & Damon from the Colbana Files by J.C. Daniels
a.       Mercy & Adam by from the Mercy Thompson series by Patricia Briggs
b.      Kate & Curran by from the Kate Daniels by Ilona Andrews



You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. I don't actually know any of these but I've been wanting to read Wrath and the Dawn and Mooncalled!

    www.tbrandbeyond.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read many of these books, but lots are familiar to me! I'm glad you loved the couples in them. My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still have to read the second Wrath and the Dawn book! I got the first one at the library before Smoke in the Sun came out, wanted to read the second one, and... just never did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kate and Curran are my OTP.
    Georgina and Seth was on my list until the last minute when I swapped them out... *hangs head in shame*. I absolutely loved that series.
    I'd totally forgotten Layla and Roth but I ADORED them.
    Good list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still haven't read To Kill a Kingdom, but I've heard so much about Lira and Elian, I'm really excited to finally meet them soon.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2019/02/12/top-ten-tuesday-198/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm unfamiliar with all of these series. It's interesting to find Top Ten Tuesday posts that introduce you to all-new authors and worlds.

    This is my Top Ten Tuesday post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kate and Curran and Mercy and Adam are on my list too! I love both these series a lot but I haven't heard of the Colbana Files series so now I'm really interested in it!

    ReplyDelete