Tune In/Teaser Tuesday (71)

by - August 06, 2012

Tune in Tuesday is hosted by Ginger of GReads. It’s a way to bounce from blog to blog and discover what other are listening to. If you want to be a part of this head on over to her page and link up.

This week my tune isn’t new but it’s one I love. Whenever I turn my ipod on this is one the first songs I listen to.

Wanted by Hunter Hayes


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. 
Anyone can play along by doing the following. Grab your current read open to a random page and share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page. 
Please no spoilers (make sure what you shared doesn’t give away too much! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) Share the title & author, so that other TT participants can add to their TBR list of they like your teaser! 

“How very diplomatic of you,” Hades answered. “I personally tell Persephone what I will be doing and she adjusts her thinking accordingly, you should try it sometime.”
64% Soul Kissed by Courtney Cole

You May Also Like

7 comments

  1. Great teaser. I wonder how that works out for him. My teasers are from Dead Ringer by Allen Wyler and Innocent Darkness by Suzanne Lazear. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, my tune in tuesday is "Wanted" by Hunter Hayes too! Great minds think alike ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen this one before. Interesting teaser. Here's my Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  4. After reading your two sentences, I don't like this character at all! Arrogant, controlling, and maybe sarcastic. In other words, you chose a great teaser!
    My teaser is from Hot Issues, Cool Choices.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never heard this song but I like it! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That song was adorable! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't heard this song, nor have I heard of him. He looks super young!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete