Tune In/Teaser Tuesday (72)

by - August 14, 2012


Tune in Tuesday is hosted by Ginger of GReads. It’s a way to bounce from blog to blog and discover what other are listening to. If you want to be a part of this head on over to her page and link up.

This week my tune is one I first heard while watching the internet explorer commercial. I found that I actually liked what little I heard of the song and wanted to whole thing.

Too Close by Alex Clare


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. 

Anyone can play along by doing the following. Grab your current read open to a random page and share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page. 

Please no spoilers (make sure what you shared doesn’t give away too much! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) Share the title & author, so that other TT participants can add to their TBR list of they like your teaser! 

My teasers are from the same book. While It Last book three in The Sea Breeze series by Abbi Glines

I only had three problems with this plan
1.     No Girls
2.     I hated manual labor
3.     No Girls
2% 

Maybe he doesn’t date you but he is definitely dating me.” Eva responded before I could say anything.
65%


You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. That's such a good song! And I kept on hearing it and never knew who it was by, thanks for letting me know! I made two posts out of my TT and Tune, but thanks for sharing!
    http://universeinwords.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/tune-in-tuesday-abide-with-me.html
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting teaser. Here's ours: http://ourstack.blogspot.com/2012/08/tuesday-teasers-3-good-ones-for-you.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, "No girls". SOunds fun :)
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/08/teaser-tuesday_14.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Too Close, Alex Clare's voice is amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. His voice is so good... love it! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete