Waiting on Wednesday: Archangel's Storm

by - August 22, 2012


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

ARCHANGEL’S STORM BY NALINI SINGH
Guild Hunter Book 5
Paperback 336 Pages
Paranormal Romance, Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Publisher: Berkley Sensation
September 4th 2012

From Goodread:

            With wings of midnight and an affinity for shadows, Jason courts darkness. But now, with the Archangel Neha’s consort lying murdered in the jewel-studded palace that was his prison and her rage threatening cataclysmic devastation, Jason steps into the light, knowing he must unearth the murderer before it is too late.
            Earning Neha’s trust comes at a price—Jason must tie himself to her bloodline through the Princess Mahiya, a woman with secrets so dangerous, she trusts no one. Least of all an enemy spymaster.
            With only their relentless hunt for a violent, intelligent killer to unite them, Jason and Mahiya embark on a quest that leads to a centuries-old nightmare… and to the dark storm of an unexpected passion that threatens to drench them both in blood.

 

To learn about Nalini Singh and her books please visit his website




You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. I'm ashamed to say I'm behind on this series. Love Nalini's Psy-Changeling series :)

    Here's my WOW pick.

    Kat
    Wit and Sin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't started this series, but I ADORE Nalini's other series. I'm going to have to finish that up and then give this a go :D

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE NALINI!! I cannot wait to get my hands on this one! Great picks! Thanks for sharing! :D

    My WoW post! 

    ~ Maida @ Literary Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did I mention....that the cover is sexy!! Gosh, I could just eat him up! LOL ;p

      Delete
  4. Enjoy! your pick.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/08/waiting-on-wednesday_22.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choice, I'm a couple of books behind with this series!

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete