Tune In/Teaser Tuesday (73)

by - August 20, 2012


Tune in Tuesday is hosted by Ginger of GReads. It’s a way to bounce from blog to blog and discover what other are listening to. If you want to be a part of this head on over to her page and link up. 



This week my tune is one my best friend told me about and I love it. Even though my brother hates it. 

Want You Back by Cher Lloyd


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. 

Anyone can play along by doing the following. Grab your current read open to a random page and share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page. 

Please no spoilers (make sure what you shared doesn’t give away too much! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) Share the title & author, so that other TT participants can add to their TBR list of they like your teaser! 


The officer snapped his notebook closed just as Jane’s answering machine picked up. “Dynasty!” Grandma Olive’s voice screeched. “The pigs are on their way! It’s the fuzz!”
“Oh, Jesus,” Jane muttered.
“The heat is on! The cops came sniffing around here and I sent them after you. Not sure what they want, though. Call me back and let me know.”

Chapter 15. Lead Me On (Tumble Creek #3) by Victoria Dahl

Two sets of eyes swiveled her way, the question clear. Renee sighed. “It’s not that big of a deal. I accidentally fell in a vat of radioactive waste.”

33% on kindle. Croc and the Fox (Furry United Coalition #3) by Eve Langlais

You May Also Like

7 comments

  1. Two great teasers. I especially liked the second one. Radioactive waste is no big deal?
    My Teaser is from Vengeance is Sacred.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome teasers! And OMG! I love Want U Back! I've seriously been listening to that song on repeat! Its so catchy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Victoria Dahl is AMAZING!! I still have to read her series but can't wait to start! :D And Croc and the Fox i son my TBR list...so I'm excited to start it as well! It sounds funny and HOT! Awesome teasers! Thanks for sharing! :D

    My TT! 

    ~ Maida @ Literary Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the first teaser... granny made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Want U Back is such a catchy song. I've never seen the US video for it though, I much prefer it to the UK version!

    My Tune in Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love your song choice! I was just trying to explain it to my sister the other day and was like "The one that sounds like it could be a Spice Girls Reunion song" lol!
    -Katelyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cops are referred to as pigs, I understand. Like the teaser:)

    Check out my teaser

    Kero @ Kero's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete