Waiting on Wednesday: Foretold

by - August 01, 2012


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

FORETOLD BY JANA OLIVER
The Demon Trapper Book 4
Paperback 416 Pages
Young Adult, Sci-Fi/ Fantasy
Publisher: Macmilliam Children’s Books
August 2nd 2012

From Goodread:

            Stand by as Riley prepares to kick some serious demon butt for the last time in this thrilling, dramatic and sexy conclusion toThe Demon Trappers series.

Riley’s always known that Beck had a chequered history, but she’s not prepared for what it actually means to be in love with a guy with this many dark secrets. Now that he’s finally admitted to himself that he’s in love with her too, there’s no more hiding the truth about his past. And as it turns out, fending off a demon apocalypse is nothing compared to what’s to come...

To learn about Jana Oliver and her books please visit her website



You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. I haven't started reading this series yet, but they're on my to-read-soon list! I'm in love with the covers. :) Great pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I literally just got this in the post an hour ago, so excited for it, I love Beck and Riley!

    New follower :)

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought the first book a little while ago! I love the idea of a daughter demon hunter!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete