Waiting on Wednesday: Playing to Win

by - August 28, 2012


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

PLAYING TO WIN BY JACI BURTON
Play by Play Book 4
Paperback 320 Pages
Contemporary Paranormal
Publisher: Penguin Group
September 4th 2012

From Goodread:

            Someone’s going to have to let down their guard… 

Football star Cole Riley is notorious for doing as he pleases—on the field and off. He parties hard and fights harder, but if he doesn’t clean up his act, his career is over—so Cole reluctantly agrees to work with image makeover consultant Savannah Brooks. He’s not used to being told what to do, especially by some (admittedly hot) Southern belle. As for Savannah, she’s not convinced she can transform this cocky (and aggressively sexy) force of nature. But she’s determined to give it her best shot.
            When the sparks start to fly, Savannah lays down the ground rules: no personal complications. If she can turn off the tingle she feels every time Cole gives her a hot stare with his gorgeous baby blues, he can turn off his desire as well. But for two people determined to have it all, a hands-off policy can only last so long before one of them yields.

 To learn about Jaci Burton and her books please visit his website




You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. Jaci Burton has the best covers! I love this series so I'm keen to read this one as well.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the covers for this series. I have books 1-3 in my TBR pile still.

    Here's my WOW pick.

    Kat
    Wit and Sin

    ReplyDelete
  3. i still have not read book1 yet . arggg
    hope u get it soon

    my wow

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH YEAH BABY!!!! WOULD YOU JUST LOOOK AT THAT GORGEOUS GORGEOUS COVER!!! *fans self* I can't wait to start this series! Definitely bumping it to the top of my TBR list! :D Awesome pick!

    My WoW post! 


    ~ Maida @ Literary Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds really good. And he's yummy... Great pick,

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever
    http://booksliveforever.com/?p=3556

    ReplyDelete