Waiting on Wednesday: Embers and Echoes

by - August 15, 2012


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

EMBERS AND ECHOES BY KARSTEN KNIGHT
Wildefire Book 2
Hardcover 461 Pages
Young Adult, Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Mythology
Publisher: Simon & Schuter
August 28th 2012

From Goodread:

Fan the flames: A teen goddess fires up her search for love and family in this sequel to Wildefire.

          Ashline Wilde may have needed school to learn that she is actually a reincarnated goddess, but she’s ready to move beyond books. She leaves her California boarding school behind and makes for Miami, where she meets a new group of deities and desperately seeks her sister Rose, the goddess of war. But she’s also looking for love—because even though her romance with Cole had to be snuffed, Ash is a volcano goddess—and she doesn’t get burned.

     This sequel to the edgy and action-packed Wildefire continues a fiery drama on an immortal scale.


To learn about Karsten Knight and his books please visit his website




You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. A nice pick, I haven't read the first book in the series as yet. I love the cover!

    My WoW, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com.au/2012/08/waiting-on-wednesday-15th-august.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read a interview post with the author of Wildefire yesterday and I was intrigued buy the story. I haven't read the first book yet so I would have to do that first but I would love to read this one as well. Great pick!
    Come check out my WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish my library would carry her books. This one sounds really good too. I would love to read Wildefire.. Nice pick.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever
    http://booksliveforever.com/?p=3024

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome choice. I've heard amazing things about this series. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. An interesting cover and good choice.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/08/waiting-on-wednesday_15.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice pick. I haven't read the first book, but they sound good.

    My WoW pick :)

    ReplyDelete