Waiting on Wednesday: The Rise of Nine

by - August 08, 2012


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

THE RISE OF NINE BY PITTACUS LORE
Lorien Legacies Book 3
Paperback 416 Pages
Young Adult, Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Publisher: HarperCollins
August 21st 2012

From Goodread:

          Until the day I met John Smith, Number Four, I'd been on the run alone, hiding and fighting to stay alive.
          Together, we are much more powerful. But it could only last so long before we had to separate to find the others. . . .
          I went to Spain to find Seven, and I found even more, including a tenth member of the Garde who escaped from Lorien alive. Ella is younger than the rest of us, but just as brave. Now we're looking for the others--including John.

But so are they.

They caught Number One in Malaysia.
Number Two in England.
And Number Three in Kenya.
They caught me in New York--but I escaped.
I am Number Six. 
They want to finish what they started.
But they'll have to fight us first.

To learn about Pittacus Lore and their books please visit their website



You May Also Like

7 comments

  1. I have heard so much about this series and hope to start on it sometime soon.

    My WoW – http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com.au/2012/08/waiting-on-wednesday-8th-august.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know so many people that love this series. I will have to finally check them out. Great pick! Check out my WoW
    -Krista

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh here it is again. It's like the book it haunting me... I really have to read the first two books in the series. I've seen the first movie and I loved it but I definitely need to read the books before I start pining for this one. Nice pick!
    Here's my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only saw the movie and I hated it.. so I'm a bit hesitating if I'm going to read it or not.

    My WoW pick

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this to read, but this looks awesome I agree!

    My WOW
    And check out my giveaway HERE

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still need toread the second book in this series, but loved the first! Great choice.

    My WOW and international giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pick! I've only read the first novel but I can't wait to read the rest of the series. :)

    ReplyDelete